It has almost been a year since Cannabis legalization and many Canadians are still unaware of the rules of flying with recreational weed. While the Cannabis Act sparked quite a few firsts including legal dispensaries, an assortment of e-commerce shops where you can buy weed online and even public places where smoking up is tolerated, …
- How to properly store your weed
- 3 Christmas movies that are funnier when you’re high
- Cannabis and camping: Consumption rules at Parks Canada campsites
- 5 Advantages of Using a Vape Pen
- These 4 activities are so much better when you’re high
- Stocking stuffer ideas for stoners
- What is dabbing and how is it done?
- 3 best weed strains for chilling out on cold days
- Stoner-friendly Valentine’s Day gifts for your partner
- What are some of our top-selling marijuana concentrates on thechrono.ca?