While there’s no arguing that cannabis has proven to have an endless list of medical benefits — treatment for chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, epileptic seizures and various forms of cancer — there are still some concerns about the potential risk of developing respiratory issues from smoke inhalation. While marijuana contains far fewer chemical additives …
- 3 Christmas movies that are funnier when you’re high
- How to properly store your weed
- Stocking stuffer ideas for stoners
- These 4 activities are so much better when you’re high
- What is dabbing and how is it done?
- Stoner-friendly Valentine’s Day gifts for your partner
- 3 weed strains for chilling out on cold days
- What are some of our top-selling marijuana concentrates on thechrono.ca?
- What are marijuana concentrates and how do they differ?
- Why is April 20th known as ‘Weed Day’?